Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24017 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,501 (S/. 6,251) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)