Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12599 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 25% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,584 (12,574元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)