Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,380 (C$3,711) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Riverside, California costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)