Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03798 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,218 (Mex$ 32,078) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)