Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020.
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,753 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)