Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,068 (COL$4,826,462) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)