Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,441 (R$ 9,322) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 3 hours ago)