Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42315 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is about the same as in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 (BZ$5,092) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)