Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00273 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,231 (450,385 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aurangabad costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)