Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020.
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,500 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 3 hours ago)