Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15496 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,343 (R$ 8,666) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 4 hours ago)