Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,880 (NZ$6,904) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)