Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,103 (₩4,236,794) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)