Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,828 (CH$1,652,293) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)