Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 40% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,329 (6,007,115 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $22,647 (about 3 hours ago)