Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.202 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,229 (Dinar 1,855) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)