Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 59% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 (5,119,432 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 4 hours ago)