Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Braga, Portugal
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00225 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,600 (711,042 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 3 hours ago)