Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 32% more expensive than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,507 (1,640,562 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Braga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)