Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04456 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,040 (Mex$ 45,785) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Almería costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Milan costs €1.58 (about 1 hour ago)