Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01808 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $1,162 (64,312 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 1 hour ago)