Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / CAD
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $4,762 (C$6,375) in Victoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (about 2 hours ago)