Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $4,085 (₩4,808,730) in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)