Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,001 (﷼ 84,233,723) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 5 hours ago)