Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14670 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $4,436 (30,237元) in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prievidza costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 3,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)