Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,947 (﷼ 124,087,914) in Saqqez.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)