Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17796 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,647 (R$ 14,875) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (about 3 hours ago)