Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01711 USD / DOP
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 61% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,754 (RD$ 160,957) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)