Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 805 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14503 USD / BOB
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,766 ($b19,073) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)