Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01328 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 75% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $1,729 (ARS $130,230) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)