Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25560 USD / PLN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,442 (9,554 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)