Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17707 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,769 (R$ 15,637) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)