Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020.
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $4,027 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)