Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04763 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,722 (Mex$ 57,145) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cuba costs 500 CUC (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)