Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14503 USD / BOB
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,487 ($b24,040) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 3 hours ago)