Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14759 USD / TTD
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,971 (26,904 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)