Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28529 USD / PGK
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $5,451 (19,107 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 28 (about 1 hour ago)