Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.676 USD / NZD
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 28% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $4,242 (NZ$6,274) in Palmerston North.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)