Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020.
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $4,794 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greater Sudbury costs C$2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)