Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14683 USD / CNY
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 53% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,830 (19,277元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)