Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BAM
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,469 (4,148KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,062 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 207,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)