Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020.
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 23% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $5,023 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)