Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 880 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01328 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $1,843 (ARS $138,808) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 2 hours ago)