Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 43% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,795 (€3,209) in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)