Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020.
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $5,056 in Lawrence, Kansas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)