Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020.
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $4,324 in Lawrence, Kansas.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 1 hour ago)