Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04993 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $2,429 (Mex$ 48,657) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)