Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 50% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,573 (14,472,245 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 3 hours ago)