Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23972 USD / MYR
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,123 (RM13,027) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 4 hours ago)