Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Boulder, Colorado, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02062 USD / PHP
Do you live in Boulder, Colorado? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Boulder, Colorado (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Boulder, Colorado you would need to make just about $3,511 (Php170,242) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)